You have come to the RIGHT place!
Our Consultants have Early Childhood qualifications and experience in the early and middle years sector so we understand you and we will go above and beyond to help you with the next step in your career!
We can assist with both PERMANENT and CASUAL/TEMP opportunities for Teachers, Educators, Administrators and Centre Cooks in Early and Middle years education and care programs like early learning, preschools and before and after school care programs. We assist in the recruitment for Leadership and Management roles such as Directors, Coordinators and Educational Leader positions or sometimes with out of the box roles such as Project Officers within our fantastic sector!
CASUAL AND TEMP EARLY YEARS LEARNING AND OOSH WORK?
Working casually or as a temp can lead into regular or block work at one centre or even a permanent role where you can become a valued professional member of the team, get to know children and families and support and inspire children by utilising your knowledge about pedagogy!
Why not also enjoy the rewards of:
* Hamilton’s friendly and professional recruitment process
* Work alongside dedicated Educators in quality services and within supportive Early Learning and Out of School Hours programs
* Build your experience across many different programs, which will give you great ideas and the opportunity to learn from many experienced Educators in our sector
* Immediate start and choice of where you will travel for work
* Choose the days you want to be called for work
* Enhance your opportunities to get block work at programs you love
* Liaise with friendly, caring and experienced Consultants who respect your working requirements
LOOKING FOR PERMANENT WORK?
Permanent opportunities are about our team understanding what is your version of a dream job. We will match your criteria with a new employer. We discover a new employer’s educational philosophy and give you insight about the program and the people you will work with. Our aim is to partner with you and to ensure we can match you with an organisation or program for the long term!
Our Hamilton’s JOB BOARD will also alert you to the current opportunities of interest!
HOW TO APPLY RIGHT AWAY ?
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org together with an email describing the ideal early or middle years education and care role you are looking for. Share your short term and long term career goals with us. We will work together with you to find your dream job!
Alternatively, please complete the following form to register your interest!